Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Cool, clean, refreshing aroma
- Helps to clear the mind and ease anxious and stressful feelings
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
- Cooling and soothing to sore muscles
- Cleansing and purifying to the skin and hair
- Great surface cleaner
Spiritual / Metaphysical Properties and Uses:
- Uplifts the mental and emotional bodies.
- Helps to release grief from the physical, mental, and etheric bodies.
- Opens the heart to wholeness and the interconnectedness of all things.
- Illuminates dysfunctional patterns in relationships and helps you to establish clear and healthy boundaries.
- Cleanses the energetic field to create space for higher awareness to come in.
- Reminds you of your role as a co-creator in your life so that you can claim your wholeness and rise above challenges.
- Heart (4th)
- Third Eye (6th)
Eucalyptus oil has a cool, refreshing aroma that awakens the senses and immediate brings a sense of clear breathing as you inhale it. It's familiar scent immediately brings a sense of calm and well-being to the body and mind.
The cooling properties of Eucalyptus oil make it a good choice to use topically on sore muscles, or applied over the abdomen to soothe muscles during the menstrual cycle.
Eucalyptus oil has cleansing and purifying properties that are especially beneficial for the skin and hair. This oil is also great as a surface cleanser and room deodorizer.
doTERRA’s Eucalyptus essential oil can be used Aromatically, and Topically.
Some ways to use doTERRA Eucalyptus Oil:
- Diffuse for an invigorating scent and to promote clear breathing.
- Diffuse at bedtime to clear the energy and create a relaxing environment.
- Diffuse or apply topically to the chest before yoga or exercise to connect with the breath.
- Add a few drops to the floor of the shower before getting in to enjoy an aromatic steam experience.
- Dilute in carrier oil and apply topically over the chest to promote clear breathing.
- Dilute in carrier oil and apply topically to cool and soothe sore muscles.
- Dilute in carrier oil and apply topically to the abdomen during menstruation for a cooling and relaxing sensation.
- Add 1 drop of Eucalyptus oil to your favourite moisturizer for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects.
- Add a few drops of Eucalyptus oil to a a spray bottle with water for a DIY deodorizing spray.
A few of my favourite Eucalyptus Oil combinations:
- Eucalyptus + Lemon + Cypress diluted in carrier oil and applied topically to legs before a long flight.
- Eucalyptus + Lavender + Tangerine in a spray bottle with water for an uplifting and refreshing room spray.
- Eucalyptus + Lemon + Peppermint in a spray bottle with water and used as a surface cleaner.
An Invitation For You:
Get doTERRA Essential Oils at wholesale prices, plus receive world-class support from Rebecca and her team as you incorporate doTERRA essential into your daily life to support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being.
Learn more about our Essential Alchemy Essential Oil Community Here.
Contact us now to find out how essential oils can help you!