Helichrysum Essential Oil
- Sweet, uplifting aroma
- Restorative for the skin and improves appearance of skin
- Calming and soothing to the nervous system
- Supports healthy circulatory system
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
Spiritual / Metaphysical Properties and Uses:
- Empowers the journey of self-discovery and restores confidence in life and the self.
- Empowers courage and determination to keep going, despite challenging past or present circumstances.
- Anchors in hope that wounds can be healed.
- Assists in remembering the Soul's journey and accessing esoteric wisdom buried in the unconscious.
- Helps integrate Spirit and Body and overcome feelings of separation with Spirit.
- Helps integrate solar plexus chakra with heart chakra, allowing personal will to be directed by spiritual intention (Divine Will).
- Solar Plexus (3rd)
- Heart (4th)
The name "Helichrysum" is derived from the Greek "helios," meaning sun, and "chrysos," meaning gold, referring to the flowers of this small perennial herb, which form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms. Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits.
Helichrysum is best known for its restorative properties to the skin. It is also known as the Everlasting or Immortal flower and is used in anti-aging products for its rejuvenating benefits to the skin. When used topically, this oil promotes a clear complexion and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Helichrysum is soothing and supporting when used in a massage and is wonderful to use in combination with other oils to help ease tension and support healthy circulation and a healthy inflammatory response.
doTERRA’s Helichrysum essential oil can be used Aromatically, Topically, and Internally.
Some ways to use doTERRA Helichrysum Oil:
- Diffuse to support spiritual integration and emotional wellbeing.
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Mix a few drops of Helichrysum and Lavender essentials oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for relief from razor bumps.
- Mix a few drops of Helichrysum and Cypress oil with carrier oil to support healthy circulation.
- Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
- Apply topically to the abdomen during menstruation.
doTERRA Helichrysum essential oil is approved by Health Canada for the following (These are approved claims for Helichrysum (NHP) only. NPN 80060963):
- Provides an enlivening aroma during massage.
- Provides a cooling sensation.
- Helps clean teeth.
- Promotes a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Has an energizing, vivacious aroma.
- Can help improve the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and cough.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and boils.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises, and burns.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain, and rheumatoid arthritis.
A few of my favourite Helichrysum Oil combinations:
- Helichrysum + Siberian Fir + Copaiba + Deep Blue Blend applied topically to support the musculoskeletal system and a healthy inflammatory response.
- Helichrysum + Frankincense + Cypress diluted in carrier oil and applied topically to support healthy circulation.
Angelic Oil Blends:
Spearmint oil is used in the following blends channeled from the Angels and included in the A Year with the Angels Book Series.
- Angel's Gift Blend
- Reconnection Blend
An Invitation For You:
Get doTERRA Essential Oils at wholesale prices, plus receive world-class support from Rebecca and her team as you incorporate doTERRA essential into your daily life to support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being.
Learn more about our Essential Alchemy Essential Oil Community Here.
Contact us now to find out how essential oils can help you!