Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Relaxing and calming aroma
- Soothes and clarifies the skin
- Improves the appearances of blemishes on skin
- Calms the mind and supports peaceful sleep
- Naturally repels insects
Spiritual / Metaphysical Properties and Uses:
- Brings strength and grounding into your life, calling on you to connect with your roots and be still so your body can rest.
- Releases feelings of overwhelm and overwork, helping you to see where you have overcommitted yourself and where you need to pull back.
- Brings clarity of mind and thought as you reconnect with the core of who you are.
- Reminds you that stillness and and rest comes through connection with the physical body, not just the meditative realms.
- Helps you to explore the true meaning of community and connect with those around you who are meant to be in your field.
- Helps you to stand strong in the uniqueness of who you are and to feel confident and clear in group settings.
- Root (1st)
- Sacral (2nd)
- Heart (4th)
Cedarwood essential oil brings a warm, grounded and woodsy smell to the home. It is a wonderful oil to reach for whenever you want to create a calm, relaxing, and peaceful environment, whether that is at your desk during the workday, or when you are tucked into bed for a relaxing night's sleep.
Cedarwood is cleansing and clarifying to the skin, making it an excellent oil to add to your daily skincare routine. With its natural insect-repelling properties, Cedarwood oil is a great oil to use during the summer months to keep unwanted pests away.
doTERRA’s Cedarwood essential oil can be used Aromatically, and Topically.
Some ways to use doTERRA Cedarwood Oil:
- Diffuse anytime of day to create a grounded, peaceful, and relaxing environment.
- Diffuse at bedtime to support a peaceful nights sleep.
- When a child wakes up frightened, apply 1-2 drops (diluted in carrier oil) to the bottom of the feet to soothe and calm them.
- Add 1-2 drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer during your daily skincare routine to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Apply topically to improve the appearance of skin blemishes (dilute with carrier oil as needed).
- Dilute 1-2 drops in bath oil or carrier oil and add to a warm bath for a relaxing experience.
- Before exercising, massage 1-2 drops into your chest to maintain healthy vitality throughout your workout.
- Place a drop of Cedarwood oil on a cotton ball and place in a closet or storage boxes to keep the moths at bay.
- Add 1-2 drops to mulch or topsoil in the garden to help keep insects away,
A few of my favourite Cedarwood Oil combinations:
- Cedarwood + Roman Chamomile diffused at bedtime for an amazing night's rest.
- Cedarwood + Bergamot + Marjoram diffused or diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil and applied to the soles of the feet at bedtime to calm the mind and support peaceful and relaxing sleep.
- Cedarwood + Ylang Ylang + Peppermint diffused to provide a sense of peace, calm, and expansion of the heart chakra.
Angelic Oil Blends:
Cedarwood oil is used in the following blends channeled from the Angels and included in the A Year with the Angels Book Series.
- Sacred Devotion Blend
- I AM Blend
An Invitation For You:
Get doTERRA Essential Oils at wholesale prices, plus receive world-class support from Rebecca and her team as you incorporate doTERRA essential into your daily life to support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being.
Learn more about our Essential Alchemy Essential Oil Community Here.
Contact us now to find out how essential oils can help you!