Lemon Essential Oil
- Uplifting and energizing aroma
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory system
Spiritual / Metaphysical Properties and Uses:
- Enhances clarity, focus, and concentration.
- Clarifies the Light Body.
- Floods the Mental Body with the Golden Light of Consciousness.
- Imparts courage in the self - 3rd Chakra Energy.
- Carries the energy of the sun.
- Solar Plexus (3rd)
- Third Eye (6th)
If you have never smelled doTERRA's pure lemon essential oil, it is seriously divine. Whenever I have passed around the bottle of Lemon oil during a live class, people instantly smile and are reluctant to let go of it and pass it on to the next person!
With its fresh and uplifting smell that is identical to the scent of fresh lemon zest, pure lemon essential oil smells so much better than the "lemony fresh" synthetic smell that you may have smelled in other types of products.
doTERRA’s lemon oil is sourced from citrus orchards in Sicily, Italy (an area famous for their Limoncello… coincidence?). Unlike other oils, which are steam distilled from plant matter, citrus oils are cold-pressed from the peel of the fruit.
Lemon oil is one of the oils we go through the MOST In our home because of its variety of uses and awesome cleaning and cleansing potential.
doTERRA’s Lemon essential oil can be used Aromatically, Topically, and Internally.
*** Caution: Like all citrus oils, Lemon oil is photosensitizing. Avoid sunlight and rays for 12 hours on areas that you have applied this oil topically.
Some ways to use doTERRA Lemon Oil:
- Diffuse to create a fresh scent and enhance clarity and focus.
- Diffuse to cleanse and purify the air.
- Add a drop to a class of water 1-2 times daily for a burst of flavour and to naturally cleanse the body and support digestion (oils should not be taken internally by children).
- Add a few drops of lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Clean your fruits and veggies by adding 1-2 drops of lemon oil to a sink full of water with your produce and let soak for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Freshen up your laundry by adding a few drops of lemon oil to a damp facecloth and add to laundry in the dryer (set on low to preserve the oil).
- Add a few drops of lemon oil to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood furniture (be sure to do a spot test first).
- Use lemon oil on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue or crayon and marker off of surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
doTERRA Lemon essential is approved by Health Canada for the following (These are approved claims for Lemon (NHP) only. NPN 80060961)
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve coughs and colds.
A few of my favourite Lemon Oil combinations:
- Lemon + Frankincense oils applied topically to ease congestion and support a healthy immune system in infants and toddlers.
- Lemon + Lavender + Peppermint are amazing together for seasonal and environmental threats. Diffuse, apply topically to the chest, or take internally in a veggie cap (See also doTERRA TriEase Capsules)
- Lemon + Easy Air (Breathe) Respiratory Blend in a diffuser to support focus and concentration plus clear airways.
- Lemon + Lemon Eucalyptus is an uplifting and fresh blend that smells great and helps to deodorize the air after cooking strong smells.
Angelic Oil Blends:
Lemon oil is used in the following blends channeled from the Angels and included in the A Year with the Angels Book Series.
- Angel's Gift Blend
- Divine Light Blend
- Energetic Cleansing Blend
- Golden Light Blend
- Forgiveness Blend
An Invitation For You:
Get doTERRA Essential Oils at wholesale prices, plus receive world-class support from Rebecca and her team as you incorporate doTERRA essential into your daily life to support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being.
Learn more about our Essential Alchemy Essential Oil Community Here.
Contact us now to find out how essential oils can help you!