Peppermint Essential Oil
- Awakening and energizing aroma
- Cooling to the body
- Enhances clarity and focus
- Promotes healthy respiration and clear breathing
- Promotes healthy digestion
Spiritual / Metaphysical Properties and Uses:
- Helps ease feelings of discouragement or despair.
- Helps to connect with higher levels of optimism, clarity, and focus.
- Activates the link between the mental body and higher energies, allowing for a greater understanding of sacred geometry and symbolism.
- Aids in the digestion and integration of new thoughts, ideas, and experiences.
- Cools heat in the body that can arise when there is resistance to energy or new information.
- Brings joy and buoyancy to the heart.
- Solar Plexus (3rd)
- Heart (4th)
- Third Eye (6th)
- Crown (7th)
Peppermint oil is a must-have essential oil for your collection. This oil is refreshing, awakening, inspiring, and cooling. It is the perfect oil to keep with you when you need an energy boost, a fresh perspective, a positivity boost, or support for the digestive system.
Peppermint oil supports healthy respiration and clear breathing and is great to freshen breath. With its cooling properties, it is wonderful to use whenever you are feeling overheated, or to provide a cooling sensation for tired muscles. Use it in your hot chocolate or baked goods in the winter, on overheated skin in the summer, or for one of its many supportive properties all year round!
doTERRA Peppermint Oil can be used Aromatically, Topically, and Internally.
Some ways to use doTERRA Peppermint Oil:
- Diffuse for an energizing and awakening aroma.
- Apply to the temples in morning when you wake up or in the afternoon when you need an energy boost.
- Add one or two drops to a favourite smoothie or hot chocolate recipe for a refreshing twist and to support digestive health.
- Add 2-3 drops to recipes when baking - this is especially good in chocolate desserts, or other treats.
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add several drops to a spray bottle with water and spritz around windows and doors to keep pests away.
- Add a few drops to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating head massage.
- Apply topically to the chest and pulse points to cool down when feeling overheated. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil as needed.
- Dilute with fractionated coconut oil and apply topically to back of neck or muscles for relief of tension and occasional muscle aches and pains.
doTERRA Peppermint essential oil is approved by Health Canada for the following (These are approved claims for Lavender (NHP) only. NPN 80061370):
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine and calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic to relieve symptoms of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprains, strains, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve nausea and vomiting.
A few of my favourite Peppermint Oil combinations:
- Peppermint + Wild Orange diffused or diluted with fractionated coconut oil and applied to the temples and back of the neck for energy and focus.
- Peppermint + Lavender applied to the back of the neck and temples to ease feelings of tension and promote feelings of focused calm.
- Peppermint + Lavender + Frankincense applied topically for occasional head tension.
- Peppermint + Lemon + Lavender are amazing together for seasonal and environmental threats. Diffuse, apply topically to the chest, or take internally in a veggie cap (See also doTERRA TriEase Capsules).
- Peppermint + CHOCOLATE - Ok, chocolate is not an essential oil, but it is still considered essential to some people. Enough said.
ANGELIC OIL BLENDS:
Peppermint oil is used in the following blends channeled from the Angels and included in the A Year with the Angels Book Series.
- Higher Evolution Blend
- Peace and Possibility Blend
- Awakened Truth
- Reconnection Blend
An Invitation For You:
Get doTERRA Essential Oils at wholesale prices, plus receive world-class support from Rebecca and her team as you incorporate doTERRA essential into your daily life to support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and well-being.
Learn more about our Essential Alchemy Essential Oil Community Here.
Contact us now to find out how essential oils can help you!